At lunchtime we encourage students to have an Academy meal. These are cooked on site and are nutritionally balanced. We always offer a choice including vegetarian and Halal.
For information on how you can pay for your child's Academy lunches please see our Parent Pay page.
We are currently working from a three week menu, click on the links below to see the sample menus for each week:
Applying for Free School Meals
Your child may be entitled to a free tasty meal every day at school. We have made it easy to sign up- just click HERE
Free School Meals are available for children if either you or your partner gets any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)