Oasis Academy Coulsdon uses ParentPay as the method of payment for a wide range of services at the Academy including lunches, trips and events, and wrap around care services.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. We hope that everyone will benefit considerably from this facility.
Parents have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment with your credit or debit card is straightforward. ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments for you to view at a later date.
ParentPay makes online payments easier and quicker but if you don’t have access to a computer or the internet you can use a barcode letter which allows you to pay at shops displaying the PayPoint logo. Please request these from the ParentPay Manager for items due for payment. (A full list can be found on the PayPoint website).
The importance of keeping your accounts in credit and timely payment enables the Academy to provide quality lunches and services to our families. The finance team keeps track of all accounts.
This method removes the need to bring money to school and takes away the stigma attached to free school meals. Parents are able to check lunch money is being spent correctly and monitor what their children are eating. Biometrics removes the emphasis on students having to remember lunch cards and alleviates the chance of identity fraud. Caterers enjoy even faster speed of service as students no longer have to search for swipe cards and administrative staff save valuable time by no longer having to issue new cards.
Biometrics and Security
The Biometrics system uses an image of a fingerprint to create a mathematical algorithm. The image of the fingerprint is destroyed and only the numbers remain; these cannot be reinterpreted back into a fingerprint image. Students and Parents can therefore be rest assured that the fingerprint image is not retained and cannot be used by any other source for identification purposes.
Registration is quick and easy to complete. New students are registered on the morning of their first day in the Academy so that by breaktime, they are able to purchase refreshments.
If you have any queries about Parentpay or our Biometric system please telephone or email our Finance Department 01737 551161, email@example.com
New to ParentPay?
- You should have received your activation letter which details the username and login details - if you do not have these please contact our the academy and we can arrange for this to be given to you.
- Login to www.parentpay.com
- Enter the username and password on your letter, these are case sensitive.
- Complete your details and register your email address, a link is then sent to this account, please check for this and click on the link, this is very important. Your account should then be activated. You are then able to;
- Select which items you wish to pay and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To view payments that you have made click on 'History'.