Hiring Facilities at Oasis Academy Coulsdon
Our £18.7m rebuild has given us amazing facilities which we want to share with local community groups.
Your facilities are stunning; very impressive indeed. I wish I'd had all this when I was at school
Ray Lewington, Assistant Coach, England National Football Team.
We have a number of specialist/technical areas, classrooms, meeting spaces, lecture rooms, exhibition and performance areas available as well as extensive sporting facilities to let at very competitive prices.
All internal spaces have Wi-Fi access; performance and exhibition areas have PC-enabled plasma screens.
Our Community Lettings team can arrange light refreshments but if you require more formal catering we have links with catering companies who are more than willing to help make your event sparkle!
Function & Performance Areas:
Our glass roofed ‘Agora’ with 103” plasma screen, audio surround sound system, pull-out 240 bleacher seating (maximum seating capacity 300) is the ideal space for events such as concerts, drama productions or, charity fundraising events such as race nights, quiz evenings or even a Mid-Summer Ball!
The Agora is equipped with audio surround sound and microphone system, stage lighting, backdrop curtains, staging is also available for hire.
The Diner seats up to 192 (with a maximum capacity of 300) including outdoor seating area, can be hired in conjunction with the Agora for large functions. Full servery facilities available.
Sports Facilities include:
- Sports hall with cricket nets, badminton, trampoline, table-tennis, basketball, football, netball, etc
- Studio for dance/fitness coaching
- Fitness suite
- Multi-purpose hall ideal for sports coaching
- Two all-weather Muga pitches (one floodlit) for 5-a-side football, netball, basketball, etc
- Tennis courts
- Extensive playing fields
Specialist and technical areas include:
- Internet Café – the ideal meeting space for community groups
- Two fully equipped art rooms with pottery kiln
- Two food technology rooms with gas and electric cookers; projector for live, televised demonstrations
- Music suite comprising recording studio, choir rehearsal room, five practice rooms and two music classrooms
- Four ICT suites
- Design Technology workshops for CAD/CAM, Graphics and woodwork